Welcome To My World

Welcome To My World

Add Any Picture To My Computer Properties

1. Open Notepad

2. Type The Following: (Or Just Copy Paste)

[General]
Manufacturer="Your_Name

3. Save As "Oeminfo.ini" In The System32 Folder. (Without Quote)

4. Create A Bmp File(Your Photo) and Save it The System32 Folder As "Oemlogo.Bmp" (Without Quote) The Size Of The Image Should Be Within 180 (Wide) x120 (High) Pixels

5. Now Check your My Computer Properties.
Share this post
  • Share to Facebook
  • Share to Twitter
  • Share to Google+
  • Share to Stumble Upon
  • Share to Evernote
  • Share to Blogger
  • Share to Email
  • Share to Yahoo Messenger
  • More...

0 comments

:) :-) :)) =)) :( :-( :(( :d :-d @-) :p :o :>) (o) [-( :-? (p) :-s (m) 8-) :-t :-b b-( :-# =p~ :-$ (b) (f) x-) (k) (h) (c) cheer

 
© 2011 Welcome To My World | 2012 Templates
Designed by BlogThietKe Cooperated with Duy Pham
Released under Creative Commons 3.0 CC BY-NC 3.0
Posts RSSComments RSS
Back to top